Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Arma 3 PvP or TvT

=VG= SavageCDN

I know we're primarily a COOP style group but I think there is some interest in PvP as well and recently there have been some improvements and mods released for Arma 3 that sound interesting.

Tactical Battlefield:

http://www.tacticalbattlefield.net/forum/index.php

Been watching this one for a while now and it was officially released last week. It's the closest thing to PR deployment I've seen for Arma.

Gonna tinker around a bit with the download and if there is enough interest I can put it up on the server for us to try out.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I like that squad management GUI - I'd totally be into TvT but PvP always seems a little "deathmatchy" to me. And with ALiVE? WOW - that would be cool - you'd never know exactly if the enemy squad was humans. It would just be a huge war zone with real threats everywhere... as opposed to PvP which always favors the dude with the better scope and position, and/or who see's who first.

I'll note that single shot accuracy in A3 is crap compared to A2, so maybe it wouldn't be so bad. May have a chance to react to an incoming shot....