Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Joint Ops

=VG= BLuDKLoT

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 months later...
This thread was started half a year ago - was bumped. I am not sure if Reality Gamers are international, but I can tell you that they are English speaking for the majority.

Though this thread was a heads up to us about these "brothers in arms", I'm not sure if we've ever organized an actual Joint Op - but it is still on the table, possible, and if anyone wants to take the initiative and contact some reps at RG to create a Joint Op Gaming Event in some game(s) that both our communities play, you should feel free.

Just make sure you get a decent set of RSVP from your event signups as it is the holiday season, and regardless, I've seen well planned events go off with an insultingly low number of attendants (whether or not they RSVP'd).

Basic rule: If you don't get enough signups for an event, don't get upset; just play with the group you have and re-post the event for later date as an Operation Redux.

!cheers