Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

New Teaser

Sam

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's right there is more prep time / travel time / etc in Arma than other games like PR. I would argue that the feeling however can be compared to clearing an AO or completing a mission with your buddies... and for me that is personally more satisfying than a m-m-m--m-monster kill!!

SavageCDN =VG= LAN_WROTE ...

He's right there is more prep time / travel time / etc in Arma than other games like PR. I would argue that the feeling however can be compared to clearing an AO or completing a mission with your buddies... and for me that is personally more satisfying than a m-m-m--m-monster kill!!

+1

I was doing a recon / patrol mission with the clan and after we were done I shifted through all my fraps recordings, patrol / no heated gun barrels accounted for over two hours while the firefights we had was roughly 30mins or so :p
Even so the feel of stacking up in ts, getting briefed on the op then stacking up on gear and head out.
Using proper coms and formation when playing just adds even more to the whole feel of playing.
The end result is that you feel like you have actually accomplished something, and every time you take a bullet you know that your squad has your back.

"We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
For he today that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother.."