Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

=VG= Arma3 Alpha Server

=VG= SavageCDN

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another update to DEV today - server updated. Not sure if VAS issue is fixed but I see author has released update for it. I'll need to update the mission file tonight. If anyone joins and tests the VAS can you post results in chatbox?

nvm VAS author released an update... mission has been updated on server all is good

Yeah a few factors I think in the lull in A3 numbers.. hacking as you mentioned... problems with the recent updates breaking stuff... summertime... etc etc.

BE is a godsend!!

edit: got RCON working now on the A3 server. Post here if you would like access (and are an admin already)

Ok guys I'll fire you PMs in a day or two and get you setup...thanks

Any objections to reverting back to the Stable branch? DEV is too fucked up ATM and we're not seeing any players in the server anyway. Stable means less frequent updates (read: less work for me), a larger player pool, and a better selection of missions that don't break.

Stable seems to be the way to go now that the 'issues' in alpha are fixed. Hopefully we'll avoid any new incidents until release -- so we can just play better and better scenarios meanwhile :)

With the admin controls we used in alpha, will these no longer be useable and should switch to rcon or? haven't used rcon equivalent for years and years.

Anyway, summers almost over :) Time to buy a new video card.

Hmm...not sure why but it's up and running Domination now - remember to run the STABLE version not the DEV version of Arma 3

Thinking of doing an informal event on Saturday if I can get my PC working again. If so it will be a simple mission on a new map for A3 that has not been released yet (shhhh). Link to download map is here (it's 1.9GB):

http://debian.veterans-gaming.com/~six/Fallujah_A3.zip

Please don't spread it around as I mentioned there has not been an official release yet and I don't want to piss anyone off.

If you're interested reply here.

still lots of shit throwing errors especially AI scripts (but my PC is working again!!)

thinking of putting a TvT or DM mission up as they tend to be 'simpler' and less error-prone... any objections?

Haven't forgotten about RCON guys just ran into some issues.