Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

=VG= Arma3 Alpha Server

=VG= SavageCDN

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just registered today, I didn't know this place existed but I am glad I found it!

I just downloaded A3, I would like to get to know the game more and really get comfortable with it. I heard this server and community is a great place to be and would like to get in on some A3 games with you all if that is ok. I have the server information but I cant find a link anywhere to get the password to be able to get on the server in game. Please advise. Thanks

v/r
~Moose

Yeah as Outlanders said hop on our teamspeak server and the password is in the A3 channel description. We don't post it on the website as there are just too many idiots out there and not enough server admin tools for A3 at the moment.

Dynamic War Sandbox updated today v2.5:

- complete re-write of mission using F3 Framework instead of MSO
- uses UPSMON for AI spawning instead of MSO CQB module
- new AI caching system (CEP caching)
- missions ends if enemy AI numbers drop below 15
- hybrid headless client system

- reduced AI numbers in Agia Marina due to complaints of low FPS

Gonna take a look later today. I spent a lot of time on the 1.4 version we are running now so I'd like to make sure this one is good before swapping it out.

I was able to get a 2nd A3 server up and running today - so the same one with password (called Arma 3) and now a public non-password server (Arma 3 Public). We'll see how it goes.... if there are too many idiots on the public server I'll just shut it down (no server admin controls or easy way to ban players yet)

yeah can we get the auto-ban shit off of the passworded server? im banned now due to blue on blue incidents (by accident of course) and i shot Ricky to try give him an impromptu heal in the field. why is this on our secure server? and can i please know the admin details also? frustrating waiting for 1 of what seems 4 people in the world to come online.