Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Operation Lightstep - Day 2 - Signup - 16/06/12

=VG= Calv

this is the mod Private Pirate mentioned:
http://www.armedassault.info/index.php?game=1&cat=addons&id=1003

It's a client side mod - simply need to allow it via key sig.

I'd never play with it on, but it looks like Pirate and his CRT style monitor will thank us. Any objections or reasons not to?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SavageCDN =VG= LAN_WROTE ...

If you guys want harder AI we can provide - ZeusAI, ASR_AI, DAC.. all kinds of options

I'm not too bothered about it at moment, the ACE AI is good enough and it's not like we're waltzing through missions as is. Gonna be using the urban patrol scripts for future missions too which is supposed to make AI a bit smarter in how they react and engage.

Gaz LAN_WROTE ...

Mr Nixxen would like too join us, His ability to go on the forums is gone because of missing cookies or something but he said too put his name down as a fire team member ;-)

I'll do my best to make sure he gets there on time.

How do you know this is not because he was banned from the website? He should use a different browser, and come sign up, or go to his internet options and allow cookies to be set by websites or at least this website. That's not much of an excuse, just saying....

Savage wrote this:
Good luck with new dedi
Today's missions are uploaded just select the June_2nd command line in Alpha panel it should have all the right mods

Also, something has come up and I will not be attending today's event. =VG= dman248 will be taking my place, he's an ace with ACE. Good luck! I will be back on later today.

SemlerPDX =VG= LAN_WROTE ...

Gaz LAN_WROTE ...

Mr Nixxen would like too join us, His ability to go on the forums is gone because of missing cookies or something but he said too put his name down as a fire team member ;-)

I'll do my best to make sure he gets there on time.

How do you know this is not because he was banned from the website? He should use a different browser, and come sign up, or go to his internet options and allow cookies to be set by websites or at least this website. That's not much of an excuse, just saying....

I dunno, I have issues logging in here at times too, not as much as I used to but still get some odd glitches at times if I open pages up in different tabs and such.