Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

JSRS and BlastCore Visuals for Next Level Gaming!

=VG= SemlerPDX

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys crack me up. !sarc

Just a wisper in the wind, but trying to work on adding ST Hud and ST Movement as client side options, if I can get a server key that actually allows an ST user in.

Like Savage said, this is all made possible by Poffadders awsome scripting. !cheers Poff!

• 3 weeks later...
Works for me, man. I don't know what you're doing wrong. What does the error message say? If it's anything ACRE related and you can get past it and onto the server, with your sound and visuals mods working, you're fine.

EDIT: *was solved: SixUdater may grab a more recent update of these mods - Jager had a newer CBA. Use links at top for the proper versions of CBA, JSRS, and BlastCore. Read further posts here for the BlastCore MultiPlayer Fix you must apply to get online with this mod. Post here for help.

You probably have the wrong version of CBA. We are on CBA v0.7.6.160.

here's an example mod line:
-mod=@CBA;@Blastcore_Visuals_R1.2;@JSRS-E;@JSRS-V;@JSRS-VW;@JSRS-W

Another thing, you'll need to put the WarFXPE BIKEY File into your ArmA 2 Keys folder. Hop on teamspeak tomorrow and I'll help you troubleshoot this thing.

Happy to get the word out! Tell the masses!

And special thanks to poffadder for making it all possible! He and SavageCDN made this new domi what it is with their ArmA magic. Way to implement these ideas, guys! !cheers

We do know about a few minor issues, such as the ACRE PRC-117 error, or the Jet Service station fix we have - they will be fixed properly in time. The WarFX BIKEY and BISIGN keys in the BlastCore Visuals mod need to be replaced with the following keys in order to gain access to Multi-Player Servers running them:

blastcore-keys.rar

Also, copy the "WarFXPE BIKEY" into your ArmA program file "Keys" folder as well.

• 1 month later...
If you have J.S.R.S. and want to use hydras in air vehicles YOU MUST FIRST DELETE 4 FILES OR YOUR GAME WILL CRASH.

I re-found the files just now and they are not listed hydra/s like most of the other weapons and stuff !fuk

The four files to delete are found in the @JSRS-VW (Vehicle Weapons) folder.

First: jsrs_ffar
Second: jsrs_ffar.pbo.jsrsfa.bisign
Third: jsrs_ffar_c
Fourth: jsrs_ffar_c.pbo.jsrsfa.bisign

I spent over an hour trying to find the file names and or forum post that has the fix so hopefully this might help someone. !hi

Kane, by your statement, "reinstall", I take it you don't have the Steam version. Neither do I.

That's actually the least complex to add mods. Say, @JSRS, you're gonna need @CBA to be running as well. You may have placed these files or folders in the incorrect location.

This is NOT difficult! These @SOMEMOD folders simply sit in the same program folder as the game, were the .exe icon that says ArmA2 resides. My program folder has many of these, they just sit there. These mods aren't "installed"!

Therefore, you either launch the game regular, or launch the game so it also loads one or more of those @SOMEMOD folders. I like icons myself, but I am fast realizing that if one becomes a mod crazy nut like myself, I'll need to eventually use a launcher. For now, I just paste a command line into a copy of the startup icon for Arma.

Very simple, I just add the line:
-mod=@Clafghan;@CBA;@BV;@JayArma2Lib;@JSRS-E;@JSRS-V;@JSRS-VW;@JSRS-W

According to SavageCDN, this is a good example of a multiple mod launch command. The special Map loads first, followed by Community Base Addons, Blast Core Visuals, Jaynus's Arma 2 Library, and finally Jarhead's Sound Redeployment Systems.

Make a copy of your Arma desktop icon, add the mod comand line (similar to above, but lising the mods you want) after the path "Arma 2/blahblah/pathtoexe/Arma2.exe" -mod=........
Looks like this, as you can see, I have many ways to start my game, all with the click of an icon for however I want to play:

This is because each one overwrites how the game is loaded, from left to right. I'd be happy to help you get this up and running, Kane! Hit me up on TS3 sometime and I'll get you going.