Sign in to follow this  
=VG= SavageCDN

Insurgency 2014 server

PITN was kind enough to donate a copy of Insurgency 2014 for VG to use for setting up a server. I'll be reading through the documentation for this the next day or so and hope to have a server up and running early this week.

Anyone have any suggestions for configuration or if you have setup a server for this game before please post here.

Guest ColdNfreeziN =VG=
@Wooz, no its not for A3. Its a seperate game based on the Halflife 2 Mod. http://store.steampowered.com/app/222880/?snr=1_7_15__13

Ok I've started up a testing server (nothing in TCAdmin yet still have to figure out how the game works).. but I have no way to see if it's working or not. If you have the game can you search for:

VETERANS-GAMING | Insurgency 2014

server and see if you can join, etc?

hahha ok thanks Outlanders. Yeah I haven't done any configuration or anything just using the default settings.

What type of game mode?
"tactical_operation" - firefight, vip, search and destroy
"sustained_combat" - push, skirmish, strike
"cooperative" - checkpoint, outpost, hunt

Max Players?

Map rotation?

Just checked it, i am having good ping, no problems, its empty but if we make events to make it popular for a bunch of days we can get people in

Sorry it's back up now... it's just running under my RDP login so it resets every few days... I still need to get it working in TCAdmin so that others can stop/start/adjust settings

OK switched to sustained combat now (I think lol). The server setup for this game is pretty crazy so hopefully I got it right.

Let me know if you think any of these options should be changed.

Max 10 players
Sustained Combat mode options:

<br />"mp_friendlyfire"                                "1"    <br />"mp_tkpunish"                                "1"<br />"sv_hud_deathmessages"                        "0"        <br />"sv_hud_scoreboard_show_kd"                    "1"        <br />"sv_hud_targetindicator"                        "1"        <br />"mp_timer_pregame"                            "10"    <br />"mp_timer_preround"                            "15"    <br />"mp_timer_postround"                            "15"    <br />"mp_timer_postgame"                            "21"    <br />"mp_teams_auto_join"                            "1"        <br />"mp_teams_unbalance_limit"                        "1"        <br />"mp_autoteambalance"                            "1"        <br />"mp_minteamplayers"                            "1"        <br />"ins_bot_quota"                                "0"        <br />"sv_deadvoice"                                "0"        <br />"sv_deadchat"                                "0"        <br />"sv_deadchat_team"                            "1"        <br />

I can setup RCON for this game as well I will need either your SteamID or your exact Steam name.

Once I get the game and options working to everyone's satisfaction I'll see about getting it setup in TCAdmin as well.