Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Insurgency 2014 server

=VG= SavageCDN

PITN was kind enough to donate a copy of Insurgency 2014 for VG to use for setting up a server. I'll be reading through the documentation for this the next day or so and hope to have a server up and running early this week.

Anyone have any suggestions for configuration or if you have setup a server for this game before please post here.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok I've started up a testing server (nothing in TCAdmin yet still have to figure out how the game works).. but I have no way to see if it's working or not. If you have the game can you search for:

VETERANS-GAMING | Insurgency 2014

server and see if you can join, etc?

hahha ok thanks Outlanders. Yeah I haven't done any configuration or anything just using the default settings.

What type of game mode?
"tactical_operation" - firefight, vip, search and destroy
"sustained_combat" - push, skirmish, strike
"cooperative" - checkpoint, outpost, hunt

Max Players?

Map rotation?

OK switched to sustained combat now (I think lol). The server setup for this game is pretty crazy so hopefully I got it right.

Let me know if you think any of these options should be changed.

Max 10 players
Sustained Combat mode options:

<br />"mp_friendlyfire"                                "1"    <br />"mp_tkpunish"                                "1"<br />"sv_hud_deathmessages"                        "0"        <br />"sv_hud_scoreboard_show_kd"                    "1"        <br />"sv_hud_targetindicator"                        "1"        <br />"mp_timer_pregame"                            "10"    <br />"mp_timer_preround"                            "15"    <br />"mp_timer_postround"                            "15"    <br />"mp_timer_postgame"                            "21"    <br />"mp_teams_auto_join"                            "1"        <br />"mp_teams_unbalance_limit"                        "1"        <br />"mp_autoteambalance"                            "1"        <br />"mp_minteamplayers"                            "1"        <br />"ins_bot_quota"                                "0"        <br />"sv_deadvoice"                                "0"        <br />"sv_deadchat"                                "0"        <br />"sv_deadchat_team"                            "1"        <br />

I can setup RCON for this game as well I will need either your SteamID or your exact Steam name.

Once I get the game and options working to everyone's satisfaction I'll see about getting it setup in TCAdmin as well.