Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Payday 2 - Share Your Profile and Skills

=VG= SemlerPDX

VG PayDay 2 COOP Crew Building

For those dedicated PayDay 2 players here at VG, I'd like to invite you to participate in an open Crew Building and Profile Sharing post that I think will help all of us players recognize each other's in-game strengths and skill sets. This may particularly benefit anyone leading a crew who wants to know a little more about the individual members they may be playing with. And who doesn't love a little show and tell? Maybe take a screen shot of you, or your gun rack from your Safe House, or some close ups of your favorite weapons or masks...

You may also fill out a second Skill Info link if you want to share what you want to be at Level 100, but keep it below your actual current character description and skill info link.

Here's how it will work:

Using the Skills Info website that ridDle found, pd2skills.info , set your current in-game level and then fill out your current in-game skills as they are. Click the Share tab on the right, and name your profile as your in-game player name, and copy your link to clipboard.

Post your PayDay 2 Player Profile and Skills Link here, and occasionally edit your post with an updated link of your current Skills spent.

It will help to share the type of character he is, and a short description of his skills/strengths, prefered weapon(s), etc. Pics are always welcome, just make sure they are no wider than 800 pixels unless they are thumbnailed.

If you want, you can just copy this and fill it out:

Style:

Preferred Primary(s):

Preferred Secondary(s):

Description:

My Current Skills Info Link:

(optional)My Level 100 Link:

I'll start it out with mine...

Style: Mastermind/Technician

Preferred Primary(s): CAR-4 Assault Rifle

Preferred Secondary(s): Para-Submachine Gun (Silenced)

Description: My guy has the fully silent drill and (finally) has C4 Shape Charges. His Leadership points grant the entire crew extra XP, Stamina, and reduced recoil in pistols. He can answer multiple radio calls from downed guards, and is also an ACE Transporter (fast with carrying bags/throws bags far).

My Current Skills Info Link: http://goo.gl/LyLOEV

(optional)My Level 100 Link: http://www.pd2skills.info/profile/lv100wishlistsemlerpdx/

• 2 years later...
Obviously I had higher hopes for the title a few years ago when I made this thread - you can imagine my disappointment as they continued to drop the ball over and over, changing mechanics so unrealistically that the game might as well be dead. Security guards appearing out of thin air when before you could count them, and work hard to neutralize them one at a time.

Way to go, Overkill - your name says it all.

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...