Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Novalogic's F-16 Multirole fighter, Mig 29 and F-22 Lightning 3.

ridDle

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah the singleplayer/multiplayer experience were worlds apart. Singleplayer airspeed: 300-400. Multiplayer Airspeed 1100-1300.

Dogfights were so incredibly awesome. You had fights lasting 30 minutes and eventually as people got to top level it was about saving fuel. Meaning flying with decreased thrust while still evading the enemies.

Missiles were pretty much useless after the first pass or untill you took out some systems with guns.

God I really really miss this game :'(

i remember this! though i didn't play Multiplayer as i was too scared to hahah.

does anyone remember a game called USAF made by Jayne's or something, that game was equally as good. also A-10 Tankbuster and B-17 Flying fortress.
B-17 was amazing!! true classic... i'm almost tempted to find a downloadable version and get it cranking again :)

if we're going for older games, i remember playing a playstation 1 game a hell of a lot called Shockwave Assault... good memories :)

ridDle =VG= LAN_WROTE ...

So while listening to some awesome music I suddenly got flashbacks to my younger days while playing this/these games. This is the game that really sparked my interest for online playing and flying. Wondering if anyone else remember or even played this.

http://www.novalogic.com/games.asp?gamekey=f16mrf

Have them all!

dont know somebodey remember but my firs flying fighter simulator was F-29 RETALIATOR (year 1990) , it was made to play on DOS - game was a bomb - remember some older boys from scool made a cable and after we can play 1 vs 1 battles - great time

http://www.bestoldgames.net/eng/old-games/f-29-retaliator.php

p.s. - and i remember there was a good hely simulator for that time LHX
that game was out in 1996 or 1997