Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

ManCave Project - What I've been busy with....

=VG= SemlerPDX

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you see why I've not been gaming or online really at all lately. Sorry I haven't been around. This thing was supposed to be finished by September! It's already getting too cold for another winter in this "garage office" I have. This morning, it was 33 degrees F (1 C?)

SavageCDN =VG= LAN_WROTE ...

Nice work... guess the jacuzzi got scrapped?

Well, you say that... but... in that final picture, outside the door - if the clematis leaves on that green trellis were trimmed, you'd see the jacuzzi behind it. Don't hate me bro! !lol
Pic from outside the ManCave: (note the frost on the jacuzzi lid)

It's been off for days cuz we've been doing electrical overhaul, giving the 30 Amp circuit a GFIC upgrade, and replacing all the breakers with same brand circuit breakers to match the brand of the main panel (some home owner's insurance thing that was never done, in case of electrical fire).
Here's a pic of my desk as I'm writing this morning: