Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Berkeley to honor traitor?

Magnum50

"BERKELEY, Calif. ? The Berkeley City Council will consider a resolution that would declare the Army private suspected of leaking classified information to WikiLeaks a hero and call for his release."

I think it's time for a million veteran march into this town, spend zero money there but then all take a crap on the City Hall lawn. ;)

(admins, if this is inappropriate here at VG, please accept my apology and delete.)

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry, i couldnt understand your post, blud...
anyway even top secret material from my country was published in the same action and im glad it became public.
anyway i doubt that the "right of free speech" means anything in any country on the globe anymore if you speak truth about secret conspiracies and reveal injustice and cruelty of mighty persons or institutes you're as good as dead.
is your country having a clean slate more important then revealing the truth and by that stopping them spreading injustice?!
just to make it clear: i dont say my country is any better.
i'm a patriot - i want my country to be a country of justice.

He betrayed his fellow countrymen/soldiers... plain and simple. He swore an oath but still leaked this info. He is not a hero, this is not free speech, he is a traitor and should be convicted and shot.

Sure our county is not perfect, sure some of the info he leaked was America being "bad", but he put fellow soldiers in danger by releasing info he swore (and signed) that he wouldn't. He didn't just release some bad press items, he released combat plans and operations, some still going on as we sit here and type and play games.