Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

So Who's Flying, and Where?

Navynuke99

So I've seen some videos of VG folks flying DCS: World on Youtube, but I'm curious. Who's flying what, and on what servers?

I'm usually in a MiG-29 or SU-27 getting shot down BVR by F-15's spamming with AMRAAMs, but I'm also slowly learning the A-10C, and I'm getting more creative in the ways I crash the Ka-50. I'm usually on the following servers:

-Virtual 104th
- Eno's Firehouse
-Hollo Pointe
-Anywhere else unlocked flying a variety of birds.

How about the rest of you guys? Where are you all normally doing your flying these days?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I usually fly the A-10c in DCS World with Zodiac on the weekend and was able to get quite decent with it. There is of course always more to learn with such a complex sim but I'm pretty used to most of the systems now.

I also fly FC3 and DCS: P-51D from time to time but more for fun. Also planning on starting with the Ka-50 sooner or later...