Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

[poll] Project Reality

=VG= BLuDKLoT

The Alpha Networks box doesn't host PR well at all. It crashes even more than normal. It's that python crap they use it's screws everything up. On the Gameservers servers the games play really nice because all they use is bf2cc. I can covert the old training server to deployment server but I think it will just be waste of time.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Bossgator LAN_WROTE ...

I'm thinking the time is pretty much arrived to put BF2/PR to rest and move on.

I have to disagree. There's lots of people, playing PR here. For example, I can see lots of people on PR channel (TS) in every day. also The server is almost always full or populated by at least 15-20 people.

Guest =VG= Raptor902
Agreed, i also recently returned, but i immediately hopped right back on to the VG server and started slaughtering them bots. I believe PR is still a great & active game, if you want a Dead Game look at americas army 2.8.5 ...

no, not for now atleast. A game doesnt need tens of thousands players to be good, as long as we get enough players its all good, and that will be for years to come. If you want to play other games with us you can suggest it, but i would't cut our roots off. And we have ARMA 2 to play if PR doesnt appeal as a realistic FPS