Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Muttrah City videos

TEDF

Hi all!

I have reached a deadend with few things concidering the next PR event and would like to ask your help, dear PR-holics! In order to finish a project I'm currently working on, I require Muttrah City gameplay footages (would do it myself, but after 3h of recording and looking through it I finally decided that I'm the worst recorder in recoring history). If you happen to have any videos of a round on Muttrah layin on your hardrive and you would like to condribute, please send them away to my PM box. Doesn't matter if they are 5sec long, or 24h, funny or serious. As long as they are from muttrah, it's good.

The next event won't be far out now. Just need to finish up few minor things and then the next phase, setting up the server files, will begin.

Thank you in advance and stay tuned for more info!

P.S. As a reward, there are hidden clues about the next event in this post ;)

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you all who sent me the clips and those who took their time to help me with creating the clips I needed on the server. !cheers I've got everything I need and the event factory is working 24/7 to finish the nessesary preparations for grand release.

The event will have similar settings as the last one :
1) Squad roaster
2) Mostly inf oriented
3) Yes, it will be on Muttrah. But don't worry, it won't be as the usual, boring ones. (I hope !crazy )

Stay tuned for more.

(Also, If all goes according to plan, be prepeared to book the weekends of the first 2 months of 2016 for a scenario event series. )