Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
=VG= TEDF

PR:BF2 VIP Rescue info + signup

103 posts in this topic

T.E.D.F =VG= LAN_WROTE ...

No. If the chopper goes down, it's game over.

The pressure is real.

Hi, I would like to know if there is any room left for me. I can take any roles (except sq leader). Thank you and great job for the event!

TheFrenchYuksek LAN_WROTE ...

Hi, I would like to know if there is any room left for me. I can take any roles (except sq leader). Thank you and great job for the event!

Sorry, but all of the flots have been filled.

Yup I saw but maybe another squad would have been opened if other people were in my situation ^^ No problem enjoy your event :)

Quick question, do we need to stick to the preset kits or can we change them for ones we whant?

You'll be with the kit you signed up as for the event. No switching.

@TheFrenchYuksek - I would love to open more squads, but there are too many players already and the rounds would end way too fast if there would be more.

Ted, perhaps people who were too late to sign up could be on stand by if they want, in case of no-shows?

Just would like to know are we still opening the 1 extra squad for the 4 of us? Thanks.

chickenjason123 LAN_WROTE ...

Just would like to know are we still opening the 1 extra squad for the 4 of us? Thanks.

Jup. It's already set up (Check the original post)

@Sydney - Can do.

Ted, I will be on the TS in 10 min and will stay somewhere I'm not disturbing. If before/during the event someone is not coming / leaving , I will greatly apreciate to take his place.

^ you can take my slot

- Sorry TED I'm not going to be back home in time for the event.. would have posted earlier but can't access the site from my phone.

Have fun everyone hopefully some people are recording this and will upload to Youtube....

It's cool, Savage. Hope to see you on next one :)

Will open up a queue. Currently have a person who already asked yesterday. If I can't get in touch with him, then Savage's spot goes to TheFrenchYuksek

...and on the fourth match, the VIP was finally captured and brought back to the base...
AND WE BEAT THE MONKEY PISS OUT OF HIM!

Thanks TED! That was fun!

And thats event over. Thank you all who joined! I hope you had a great time! I sure did.
Apart from shooting the VIP on 2 missions, it went pretty well in my opinion.

A Special Thank You to Melonmuncher for setting up the maps and bots and being awesome!
Thank you Mectus11 for setting up the event page.
Thank you Sparky for being so good with IEDs and AP mines

[WCC LAN_WROTE ...
sparky]
GG boys. I had lots of fun and i hope everyone else did as well!

GG with blowing up our chopper on Kokan. Just as I was landing I saw an enemy go into cover prone, and I thought "hang on, bots don't dive for cover" and then the chopper blows up :D

PBAsydney LAN_WROTE ...

GG with blowing up our chopper on Kokan. Just as I was landing I saw an enemy go into cover prone, and I thought "hang on, bots don't dive for cover" and then the chopper blows up :D

That was pretty lucky to be honest! I just finished placing and IED and here comes a blackhawk. It was too good to not kill myself over!

The event was awesome, got IED'd twice and killed countless other times, here's hoping there's another event sometime soon! :D

[WCC LAN_WROTE ...
sparky]
PBAsydney LAN_WROTE ...

That was pretty lucky to be honest! I just finished placing and IED and here comes a blackhawk. It was too good to not kill myself over!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzHSIxVob6c&feature=youtu.be

Tfw Sparky takes out your entire squad with one IED, it doesn't feel good man.. It doesn't Q_Q!

mectus11 LAN_WROTE ...

Tfw Sparky takes out your entire squad with one IED, it doesn't feel good man.. It doesn't Q_Q!

Indeed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdBkrYI-mbg&feature=youtu.be

Loved the Ramiel one where you guys stepped on every single trap placed inside the buildings in that compound !crazy
Wish my toaster could let me to record stuff. The sound of an explosion every 5 seconds was quite amusing.

Also, shoutout to the squad who was 5m away from the VIP on Karbala and walked off !haha