Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

PR:BF2 VIP Rescue info + signup

TEDF

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ you can take my slot

- Sorry TED I'm not going to be back home in time for the event.. would have posted earlier but can't access the site from my phone.

Have fun everyone hopefully some people are recording this and will upload to Youtube....

And thats event over. Thank you all who joined! I hope you had a great time! I sure did.
Apart from shooting the VIP on 2 missions, it went pretty well in my opinion.

A Special Thank You to Melonmuncher for setting up the maps and bots and being awesome!
Thank you Mectus11 for setting up the event page.
Thank you Sparky for being so good with IEDs and AP mines

PBAsydney LAN_WROTE ...

GG with blowing up our chopper on Kokan. Just as I was landing I saw an enemy go into cover prone, and I thought "hang on, bots don't dive for cover" and then the chopper blows up :D

That was pretty lucky to be honest! I just finished placing and IED and here comes a blackhawk. It was too good to not kill myself over!

[WCC LAN_WROTE ...
sparky]
PBAsydney LAN_WROTE ...

GG with blowing up our chopper on Kokan. Just as I was landing I saw an enemy go into cover prone, and I thought "hang on, bots don't dive for cover" and then the chopper blows up :D

That was pretty lucky to be honest! I just finished placing and IED and here comes a blackhawk. It was too good to not kill myself over!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzHSIxVob6c&feature=youtu.be

Loved the Ramiel one where you guys stepped on every single trap placed inside the buildings in that compound !crazy
Wish my toaster could let me to record stuff. The sound of an explosion every 5 seconds was quite amusing.

Also, shoutout to the squad who was 5m away from the VIP on Karbala and walked off !haha

This was a great event everone, I enjoyed it last night. There was also bit of confusion now and then and some guys were tense whilst others laughed there balls off. Anyway I found this event a real intense experience, the mortars were cool, and the traps (IED's mines) sadistical !grin
Just one crash in the beginning and then almost 4 hours rocksteady gameplay. At Marlin we had so many bots moving our way I thought we would never win that map. But somehow ATU pulled it off, "recueing" the prime minister was the jewel in the crown. I believe this was the first map the vip wasn't actually killed. !lol

Thanks T.E.D and everyone who helped on this event. !clap !clap !good

I hope we can see some more recordings of this event