Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
=VG= TEDF

PR:BF2 VIP Rescue info + signup

103 posts in this topic

nice job mectus. Teddy just put me anywhere brother, where ever I best fit lol. I just wanna play. I'mma start sharing mectus's page as the info portal so it up to date ya?

I wanna be the dynamic kit guy in the infs squad pls

I would also like to join Mikel's squad if there's room, I have a mic ;)

Squads updated. Transport and Logisitcs squad is full. Additional slots may open once other squads get filled up.

Put me in as Medic in QSS squad (someone has to babysit Gaz !yes)

Guess I'll need to practice a bit it's been a few years....

SavageCDN =VG= LAN_WROTE ...

Put me in as Medic in QSS squad (someone has to babysit Gaz !yes)

Guess I'll need to practice a bit it's been a few years....

Pretty sure I'ma need it;)

I'll do the mobile MG slot in the regular infantry squad; thanks.

I'll the take the mech inf SL. Is it possible to change classes if the situation requires?

Only if it's really, REALLY needed. (Stuck alone behind supply create while there's active techy nearby, etc).
The kit request system won't be disabled, but I do ask players who join to stick with the role they signed up to.
Also, try not to request kits to resupply ammo. We have logistics and trans squad that can drop you supplies when needed.

Like said before, This "scenario" has no fancy editing or coding - Just vanilla PR. It requiers players to Role play through it so it would look as good and challeging as intended. Of course you won't be kicked/banned for requesting a riflemand kit or something, but bear in mind that doing so will reduce the quality of the scenario.

Do we have anyone that will be "filming" the event to promote teamwork and future events?

I haven't see anyone update the youtube/Facebook accounts in a while. May be good PR for VG. I know people love watching LP's of this stuff

Everybody who can could film his point of view and if someone has alot of time left he could mix them all in one epic movie thing.

I like to join in on the MECH-INF squad as LMG. See ya all on 1st of august.

Nice looks like four people is what we're missing! Come on lads!

Signing up! I'd like to be a pilot, if possible. If not, I'll take breacher and if not that, then medic =)

Torval LAN_WROTE ...

Signing up! I'd like to be a pilot, if possible. If not, I'll take breacher and if not that, then medic =)

All of the roles mentioned are taken atm.
Available roles are :
1) Rifleman/driver - mech inf
2) random kit - mech inf.
3) SQL - for QSS
4) Commander

I just wanna say that the event looks very promising. The event-site by Mectus11 looks awesome and also very nice background story. !good !good !good

I will spread the word as well this week on the Coop Server. Hope we can close the gaps in the squads before saturday...

Much appreciated! !cheers
It is always possible to either add new squads or put more people into non-full ones in case more people decide to join.
I hope it turns out as intended (no promises !crazy ). Hopefully the PR gods are with us and keep the server running without problems.

Rifleman/driver and random kits are different roles. My bad, listed them a bit oddly there !dash .
which one would you like? Driver or random one.

Okay guys. I was able to free the 1st of August up so I will be able to join this event.
Can you sign me up as COMMANDER ted?
I will be recording from my perspective. Don't expect a fancy montage though! ;)