Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

PR:BF2 VIP Rescue info + signup

TEDF

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All current slots have been filled! Thank you all who have signed up. !cheers
I'll see ya all on Aug 1th. Please join TS at least 15mins before event starts to get the password for the server. Also make sure to read the rules and memorise the gamemode info so the event could be run smoothly.

Missed the signup? No worries! More additional slots will be added if more people wish to join!

And there we go. Total of 30 players signed up. That also means that the signup will be closed for the time being! Thank you all who signed up. Those who missed it, don't worry. More events will be coming in the near future!
@Struecker, chickenjason, Warrant and Deadpool - I will add an additional inf squad for you. You'll have to manage yourselves in there.
1) SQL
2) Medic
3) LAT
4) Rifleman
Please do so by the end of Friday. If you haven't decided by then, then I'll put you on random slots.
!cheers

Just 1 day to go, gents! Latest test results have been promising and the event should run as planned. (No crashes plzzz)
A huge, HUGE THANK YOU to !cheers Melonmuncher !rockon , who has spent his time to keep the COOP running and changing out the maps & Beefing up the bots for the event.

A little reminder for signups :

1. Please join TS about 15mins before event begins to get the PW for the server
2. Please check out which squad you'll be in. Specially those who joined in later.
3. Commander Keed, either join TS a bit earlier or try to catch me before event so I could give you the details of what needs to be done before mission begins.
4. Be sure to check out the rules and gamemode description
5. Something I propably forgot...

Hope to see you all tomorrow and I really hope that the server is on our side during the event and runs without problems.
!cheers

I'm really stoked for this event. Big thanks to everyone who helped to put this thing together!

Question: If the extract chopper "malfunctions" and makes a landing at a friendly outpost/territory (whereupon it explodes) but the VIP gets out safely, is that still considered a mission failure? or Can the extract be finished via ground trans?