Sign in to follow this  
=VG= Melon Muncher

Project Reality One Point Zero!

IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkBMAHUkibY

Downloaded and now seeding.

FYI uninstalling the PR 1.0 beta broke my .9 install (and sparkys) now re-installing pr .9 for the last 2 days of gameplay !

EDIT: no need to re-install , "The 1.0 Beta uninstaller accidentally deleted a vanilla bf2 file"

solution

ssgshilling LAN_WROTE ...

LOL cannabis fields, can't smoke it but you can set it on fire. LMMFAO!!!!

Needs a mod to fix that :)

http://www.veterans-gaming.com/vg-plugins/another_profiles/userimages/611/Arma_2/smoked.jpg

I've played today and my conclusion is: Awsome! PR is now as it should be. Smooth movement, precise steering, revised maps ... simply well done! Good work Melon and PR-Dev-Team.

Have tried downloading twice and can't use a torrent so it has given me a corrupt file both times !shout . Hoping third time lucky, the game looks amazing so many new features and changes.

PR 1.0 is really something, finally!! The most greatest and best release ever. However some issues are still not fixed and I reported them during the Beta Week. Headphones do not mute speaker, Game options still show strange control labels... I hope they will fix it in the next update.