Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

[poll] Servers Poll

=VG= BLuDKLoT

Should we move the PR and FH2 servers back to the USA, or leave them where they are? nobody's playing in them much anymore anyway, so please vote on your thoughts.

Yes vote means you'll also help with donations and more time playing in the server!

No means they are fine where they are because you've moved on to other games and don't really care either way.

Thanks for voting.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For europe we have a perfect ping like 60... but we can also play with the US servers ping around 180 what is ok for me... i dont care where the server is, i will donate if i can and i will still play from time to time.. right now i am sick and dont play so much. I guess for all australiens it is better to have an US server

of corse yes, i pay for FH and i,m dissapointet that nobody tell me that we have an new server, now running with one map, i,m and savage manage bevor the maps, and i will doe it again if you like. Fh is a part from VG i have a lot of fun there, where the server,s location ? it,s up to you Blud, but please not in Alaska..

Hey guys PR server is up. Melon just needs to add the sound mod and the map pack maps (and the fixed maps), VOIP needs to be reset (I'm working on that) and all that's left is adding admins. Let me know how it runs, hope to see you in there for a few games.

Cheers!

@Bottom hope all goes well too!