Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

[poll] .95 Co-op Map Pack

=VG= BLuDKLoT

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Blud,

I think we should vote on what maps to keep and what maps should go! Some of the maps in the map pack a lot of people don't like and leave the server once those maps are in the rotation. If you could put up a poll for the map that are in the pack and have everyone vote on them that would be the best way to do it, in my eyes. There are a lot of great maps in the pack and there are some that SUCK and lose players. I hope this wouldn't be to much trouble.

Rangers Lead the Way,

HeadShot_Kill_bill

I talked with CCCode about this one day, and I agree with him. Yes vote here, but I like the above ideas about putting it at end of rotation.

We can try to promote the maps to the players more, but the fact that you can see on GameTracker the times when a certain SP Map Pack Map loads because the server empties for 2 hours or so, then jumps back up to ~20 players again.

It's killing server numbers; gotta do something!