Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

PR Manual

Guest Sweeet5

Hi,
i wanted to refer to the manual as iv only looked over it a few times and found i couldn't open it for viewing,iv searched online to no avail... is there a default program that's used for this!?,mine is currently QuickTime Player,but it shows an error telling me that it cannot recognize it!?

or
is there a place on the forums i can take a look?

regards Sweet

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and some other tipps specially for u mate....... !punish

if ur gunning the main weapon of an scimitar on helmand ..... check map before gunning, if there no friendlies close to an enemy techi ..... (so u can avoid accidently eleminating a friendly squad)
If u shocked about ur tking and choose to switch to driving the scimitar ..... check map before u panicly drive backwards (so u can avoid to runover the tk'ed CLOSETOTECHISQUAD again and that preventing kicking for tk punishments !pleasantry
I told u, to take care about our friendly teammates that they use us as cover in voip, but it seems to me, u doesn't listening what the Tankcommander saying (tankcommander is the gunner).
Sometimes u do crazy things (run into a horde of enemy rpg's and the gunner must make overtime and praying to god, to come out safety of the situation).

Some tipps for Karbala .
The Blackhawk haven't helicopter_landing_rails with an material of 106 that react with the groundmaterials (material behaviours for rocks, grass, buildings etc.)
It have wheels as landing gear. That more vulnerable for "hard touchdown's" than u can do with huey landing rails.
So u can prevent wasting assets and more collateral damage.

Please, copy that.

=VG= Fastjack LAN_WROTE ...

and some other tipps specially for u mate....... !punish

if ur gunning the main weapon of an scimitar on helmand ..... check map before gunning, if there no friendlies close to an enemy techi ..... (so u can avoid accidently eleminating a friendly squad)

i do check the map,the tk's i did were out of my line of sight...but the enemy was spawning below,so i was killing them...and i know they spawn above,exactly where i got the tk's!

If u shocked about ur tking and choose to switch to driving the scimitar ..... check map before u panicly drive backwards (so u can avoid to runover the tk'ed CLOSETOTECHISQUAD again and that preventing kicking for tk punishments !pleasantry

yes i did panic,and i did reverse to far backward,my bad!

I told u, to take care about our friendly teammates that they use us as cover in voip, but it seems to me, u doesn't listening what the Tankcommander saying (tankcommander is the gunner).

You did tell me of a team behind,but as we were the attacking vehicle they should allow for a fast retreat and be ready for one!

Sometimes u do crazy things (run into a horde of enemy rpg's and the gunner must make overtime and praying to god, to come out safety of the situation).

you may have me confused with someone else?

Some tipps for Karbala .
The Blackhawk haven't helicopter_landing_rails with an material of 106 that react with the groundmaterials (material behaviours for rocks, grass, buildings etc.)
It have wheels as landing gear. That more vulnerable for "hard touchdown's" than u can do with huey landing rails.
So u can prevent wasting assets and more collateral damage.

i have no idea what the "material of 106" is that your talking about!?,
but i do know with over 200hrs flying in BF2 that PR blackhawk is very heavy to fly,and handles like it wants to crash!

Please, copy that.

Hey Sweet,
don't think i want to pissing u off. I'm sure it was accidentally and i had a little smile on my face about the things that happens !haha .
U our unlucky warrior. Keep cool , every one has a bad day.

......... and Sweeee !shout eeeeeeeeeet .......

NEXT TIME CHECK UR TARGET (via map) IF WE DRIVE WITH OUR HUMVEE ON KARBALA TO PICK UP OUR SQUADMATE !!!! !haha

Oh, didn't catched, that u answered in my qouteblock
i have no idea what the "material of 106" is that your talking about!?,
but i do know with over 200hrs flying in BF2 that PR blackhawk is very heavy to fly,and handles like it wants to crash!

Things with material Insider Knowledge, was an joke.
Why u fly with 200mph and try to land close to some of us?
I confusing u, better listening. If i say be carefull because a squad is behind us, do it and if i say : move 4meters forward because i have no line of sight to the ZPU4 u must do it or it kills the squad and not drive to the Objective PARTY ramp where u killed the squad before and getting scared because zu's starting with gunning and u driving panicly backward. Nevermind
By the first tk u doesn't noticed, that a team landrover was rushing in and was blocked by the techi. U started fire on techi. I told u that too that an freindly come in.
I was ur driver remember
Keep cool