Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

PRSP Maps

=VG= BLuDKLoT

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I keep getting kicked for a MD5 mismatch? Any ideas?

Reason for this is Blud, Karkand is a vanilla map and DICE created the MD5 for it.
MD5 checks the dates of the archivements of the map, if it matched with the MD5 requirements. (have some to do with PB and patch/version checks)

Converting and finishing a vanilla map to pr:
U changed teams and vehicles from the GPO and init.con etc. To do this u must save ur changes and thats creates (changes) the dates from the files. MD5 checks this and mismatch with the DICE-original archivements dates.

Delete the MD5. So far i know, no pr map have any MD5 archive.

Greetz

dman248 LAN_WROTE ...

http://www.realitymod.com/forum/f311-v0-95-coop-singleplayer/97165-scout-snipers-map-audits.html

Everyone keeps sending me to this crap thread, it only has 3 coop maps and I'm using them already. All the other maps are for Conquest.. Just FYI

=VG= Fastjack LAN_WROTE ...

I keep getting kicked for a MD5 mismatch? Any ideas?

Reason for this is Blud, Karkand is a vanilla map and DICE created the MD5 for it.
MD5 checks the dates of the archivements of the map, if it matched with the MD5 requirements. (have some to do with PB and patch/version checks)

Converting and finishing a vanilla map to pr:
U changed teams and vehicles from the GPO and init.con etc. To do this u must save ur changes and thats creates (changes) the dates from the files. MD5 checks this and mismatch with the DICE-original archivements dates.

Delete the MD5. So far i know, no pr map have any MD5 archive.

Greetz

I didn't make the map just installed it. And it's not Karkand, but all the others. It only seems I get the MD5 when I alt-tab out for 5 min or so if I continue to play I don't get it.

I got kicked by the Punkbuster from the regular =VG= PR COOP server for an "MD5 Tool Mismatch" relating to Korengal. Since COOP doesn't use Korengal, I deleted the whole folder. A half an hour or so later, I got kicked again. Don't tell me I have to reinstall the whole frickin' thing.

Deep,

i got the same problem.

Which download link u used in the pr forum?
http://www.4shared.com/get/gmv4ghUO/korengal_3.html
Take this one. The first uploads was crappy versions of korengal. Crappy Init.con

FYI: Please, before u install the coop korengal save u original korengal in another folder.

Edit: Map works but i was kicked by PB MD5 Korengal bla bla.
Seems like PB must be turned off.

Blud, Whats with the Karbala map with the Osprey? Doesn't work ?

greetz

It wasn't a official release or patch.

U overwrote the original and that modified the map. Punkbuster kicks. Reason: modified content.
That was the reason why i renamed karbala to karbalB. That the original never harmed by the modified mapcopy.

I looked into the korengalmapfolder. I ask me, why the guy doesn't deleted the Editorfiles. The download is doublesized and he need 3 times to upload an working version, no warnings about installations and ..... Nevermind. !dntknw

Ask someone (he doesn't installed the Korengal PRSP Update) if he can copy his korengalmap from his levelfolder and send it to u. U delete the modified mapfolder and after this u install the originalcopy. No mod or corefiles was changed by the PRSP update.

I asked me about the message from PB and MD5. Cant see any MD5 archive. Maybe it helps, if we rename Korengal to another name and MD5 doesn't check the new name. Maybe PB have some MD5 archivement about korengal. IDK

U didn't saved ur old korengal valley, right! !punish

Ummm I'm totally confused after reading that wtf?

No I didn't save mmy old Korengal. I over wrote it cus I never used it anyway so it didn't matter, but now I'm getting kicked from regular PR too. I just installed v.3 but do I still need the Vanilla Korengal? Can someone zip it up and post it here? Thanks.