Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Making a Video

ORION

Hey guys,
I have about a week or less before I will no longer be on until I get net at my new place. I will check in from time to time on the forums but for the most part I will be offline. I am going to be taking as much video as I can so I can make a video while the net is down. Should be interesting so if you see me on and want to help I would like that very much.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely interested, man!
I'd be glad to work certain maneuvers for film sake when possible, too. I can lead a squad on most maps* well.
*mutrah, al basrah, jabal, (uhg,,,lashkar), kashan, rameil, op. baracuda, or karbala

For reference sake, check the footage quality on my Stabbing SAM (youtube), if the quality is okay for your project, I can also take footage from different perspectives of the same action and send them to you somehow for your film.

I get 30 FPS in footage when shot at half-size (original rez size is 1600x900) in FRAPS, but I suppose you have much better capabilities. Still, clever filtering of simultaneous shots can make for a good cut clip in an action sequence.

Hit me up, bro!