Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Kill Kill Killed!!! ...Oh! I'm off for lunch

WCCBadploy

I had a great time on Monday. On the Ramiel Map A few of us got cornered by the Bots and we really got a hammering.

Every time Folks spawned in they got smacked big time. The Bots arrived in full force with the 2 BRDMs and loaded technicals. They succeded in eliminating every attempt we tried to thwart them.

If not for some timely soul in a little bird we would have been well and truly "Faffed".

However, the funny part was that towards the end of the action. BludKlot calmly voiced he was off to get some dinner.. Cold, Man.. Real Cool... Hee Hee!!

He took a stroll through the bodies piled around the combat zone and disappeared into the ether...

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[WCC LAN_WROTE ...
Badploy]
Yeah Yeah, Hee Hee!!

I know yer game Laddie!! All I can say is we have "experience of this stlye of gameplay.

[WCC]B0zZz3, (bless him..), regularly "pops off for a sandwich" (With his ammo bag held High, hee hee!)!

Admit it, You Love yer grub Haa HAa!!

If eating hot chow means leaving the foxhole, ur on ur own. lol