Sign in to follow this  
=VG= Outlanders

SQUAD Kickstarter

Same here - been keeping an eye on the posts about Squad for awhile, it looks like it could be cool, but that kickstarter is pretty funky...
Seems realistic to show what they can afford to add, and where their priorities are, but still... I would not want to play it if they only ever got to level 3 of that kickstarter to be honest.

Do I read this right or will there be no helicopters if they don't get 1M cause that pretty lame (or is it just the fastropes).

And I agree with all off you, the Kickstarter is pretty bad (awfull in my opinion,
they should include everything no matter what) but I'm also looking forward to see the finished game in action
(pre-alpha looked good but I wanne see the vehicles.)

EDIT: And to be honest, I'm more excited for PR 1.3 than for Squad :P

This Kickstarter campaign can be looked at as both an opportunity to seed the project and to accelerate the goals below to get us into more exciting things and a broader scope of game even faster.

I think, and don't hold me to this because I'm not involved in squad whatsoever but the original plan was to add features after release, and to aim for a working infantry game first and move from there. These seem to be goals to accelerate and get them into the 1.0 release.