Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Hello There

ORION

Hello guys,
Sorry that I have been M.I.A. for so long. Have had a tough time of things over the last year and a half. I downloaded PR after talking to you guys in Sep of 2014. I was getting to the point of being able to get online and play again as I finally dealt with shit going on. I was not having a good time with my wife as she had been getting increasing hostile and I was about to leave. Well in Nov of 2014 she was diagnosed with stage 4 ovarian cancer. Well she has 2 major surgeries to remove the cancer and did 5 months of chemo and was given the all clear. Well in Nov. of last year she fell and broken the ball joints in both of her elbows on black Friday. The X-Ray tech said he would look into any 2 for 1 offers for me due to the 6 X-Rays she had to get. Well then my son gets hit by a car while riding his bike to a friends house and thankfully he is ok but the guy that hit him is an ex-cop and he had a concussion so they take the drivers account and now I have to play for his car to be fixed. Now as of Wed. my wife's cancer is back so we have to deal with chemo and maybe even surgery again. So this is the reason I have been M.I.A. I know it's not a very good one. But I figured I would let you guys know. Good news though. I will be downloading PR again and will try to get online on Mondays to hang out again.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man that sucks, bro! Hope everything turns out for the better. Good to hear from you again - I still have fond memories thinking I was a crack heli pilot, then getting schooled in your chopper as you skim the streets and fly through hangars on Mutrah like driving a car. Take care man - might have to dust off my PR just so I can tag along again.
!cheers

(sig's ain't working on the site right now, so I gotta photo bomb my sig you made for me for MC support ;) )

I look forward to dusting off my joystick and flying again. I loved flying. My best game in a little bird was 248 - 0. Look forward to playing with you guys again. And thanks to all of you about everything going on. Life is hard but that's what makes us stronger and proves to everyone that we are stronger then what life can throw at us. Or at least that's the way I look at it.