Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

kiwirambob

Guest AirborneAlways

Guest AirborneAlways
I just wanted to send a public "thank you" to Kiwirambob for making me feel like a part of the community. The first time we meet, we ended up doing Microsnot Flight together.

Then I disappeared for a bit as I looked at joining a TRU clan, thinking about going back to that style of play.

When I decided not for me, I returned to VG and Kiwirambod spotted me, got me on a private server playing ARMA as gunner in a helo. Something I have never done, always been a ground pounded.

Would have recommended him for some award to express my thanks but I couldn't find one fitting. I just want VG know that they do have one that is doing an outstanding job in Public Relations despite an 18 hours time difference.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love too add He was great with acer and kim too, Great bloke always says hi to me every time we are online at the same time even if we are on compleatly diferent games he comes to say hi...

He also Says hi to kim and acer all the time and is an allround outstanding bloke and we all think hes awsome! ;D