Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Feelings

McMozg

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if it's a girl you want, get out and enjoy life and one that is right for you will come along :)

if there is someone in particular then tell her how you feel, there is nothing to be lost and an endless list to be gained. don't let something pass that one day you may regret, who knows what doors are yet to be opened for you.

hope this helps mate,
Murder

The thing is that your are still too young (unless you are a 40 years old man who likes telling everyone he is 15 xD), dont worry about making something stupid, just do it, now you may give it a hell of importance but in a few years you will think about it like "dude, why did i worry about that?, it was just a stupid thing".

So if you have to say something to somebody, no matter what, no matter who, just do it cos that is the way you mature. I dont really know how to say it in english but; if you have to "crash" with something (girls, friends, whatever) do it earlier and you will know how to act in the future. The only way you grow up as a person is learning from your mistakes, they cause more impact than other guys's ones, and with that I dont mean the thing you are thinking about doing is a mistake xD, just that do not fear facing your problems, or they will keep following you forever.

i think i speak for us all when i say it's our pleasure. it's nice to help someone with real life problems and not just game focussed. i mean between every active member i'm sure we have well into the thousands of years of personal experiences, so never hesitate to ask.

take care buddy, hope your problem is resolved soon.

Murder