Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Game Suggestions

slickrick

Looking for game suggestions for Windows 7 OS. I'm not interested in online gaming. I really like any flight sims although I have only experienced FSX, also interested in shooter games, looked at Battlefield 2 and looks interested but don't know anything about it. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Intel Core i7 950 processor
3.06GHz, 8MB Cache

12GB DDR3 system memory

1.5TB SATA II hard drive

NVIDIA GeForce GTS450 graphics
With 1GB dedicated graphics memory

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Flight sims eh? Try Free Falcon 5, lots of FF5 players on this site. Also if you are interested in BF2 you should get Project Reality for it, which is a modification and is just a whole lot better than normal BF2.

You should be able to run both those games with those specs, though BF2/PR has some issues with Win7, but if you're lucky you wont have these.

Welcome to the site man.

I would get FF5, F4AF, PR and Arma2 OA

We can help you install any of them and then you can come get some with us. As for online gaming, you should reconsider. It's brings an entire new level to your game! if you need anything let us know.

s/f

Thanks for all the replies. Definetly looking at Falcon 4 and Arma 2 OA. Do you need a game controller to play Arma 2 and those types of games or is strictly a keyboard controlled game? Like I said, i'm new to all of this and i'm not sure what type of games are better played with a game controller. I have the Thrustmaster T Flight HOTAS X Flight Stick for a joystick. Thanks again.

If you know how to set up your stick with various games then it will work fine. We have lots of new guys around so dont sweat it man, we're here to help you out so just ask. Team play gaming is allot better than single player man, once you find a place to hang your hat everything else works itself out. You're going to love Arma2 OA man, it's friggin awesome!