Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Requesting a forfeit of a ban.PR CO-OP

=VG= Mikel

Hello, tonight in your good PR CO-OP server I got banned for intentionally team-killing 2 players and then saying that i hate the country that they are from.
I did NOT mean to offend no one, nor do i hate the country of Russia, i was joking around with the sole purpose of having fun, if my ban gets forfeited i swear to god i will never repeat myself again i have learned my lesson. I have been playing on this server for a month now and i have been having a lot of fun, made a lot of new friendships there and i really would like to continue on doing that. Until my judgement is decided i know that the admins of Veterans-Gaming are smart people and will decide my account fate with no mistakes, just know that i will agree with your decision and will not dabate it. And again i apologize to every one that i have offended and to those who i have intentionally killed, i do not wish to you guys no harm.

In game nickname: PrideItself

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello all,

Prideitself you got banned for shooting 2 friendlies in the main base, without a reason. These guys were minding their own business waiting for the tank. You just spawned and shot them without any kind of provocation. After you shot them, you continued proffering hate slurs, laughing with your squad mate like it was a good joke. This is just the last fact from a long list like: disrupting the game, asset stealing or base raping.

The ban stays.

Peace,
ZT

Hi
I was one of the players whom PrideItself TKd and I want to clarify this situation.

Me and other guy(Dyson) was standing at Main and talking through local(mumble) in Russian.
Then PrideItself ran up to us, saying something like :"Hey guys, i want to show you something..." and shotted us with half a mag of MG. After that he gone away with words: "I hate Russians, ha-ha...".
Zero_tolerance, who was standing ten steps behind, saw what happed and reacted.

IMHO: For me fact that we talking about it doesn?t describes you(Pride) as person who realised his fault.

Cheers,
J

Hello sir. In principle, before saying something you need to think hundred times. As we say - a word not a sparrow - will leave - you will not catch. Especially when your speech is associated with the representatives of other nationalities. I would not let you play on our server more (because I'm from Russia). But let's allow the administration to make a decision.

You asked the question - you get the answer. You have placed an application - you have been denied. This discussion could go on forever, but don't expect a different result. If a person once made for such a mistake - he would do it again.
This will give you a worthy lesson for the future sir.

And you have apologized.

Thank you for posting; your ban appeal has been denied for reasons stated above. This is an international cooperation server and community - we have zero tolerance for these kinds of behaviors.
Please enjoy Project Reality on other servers from now on.

/locked

[edit: one of my closest friends in VG is Russian. Cold war is over, bro. Surprise: they are good people, just like everybody else.]