Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tfloj

Intro

12 posts in this topic

I know I did this back in 2012, but I'll do it again as a refresher. I am Tom Floyd ([TOM] tfloj). TFLOJ does not mean anything it is just my initials (T-Tom, FLO- Floyd, J-Middle initial). I spent 11 years in the Air Force, right out of High School (1987-1998) as a weapons person on fighter aircraft (F-16, A-10, F-4). I spent two years in Germany 1989-1991 during the first war and was living there when the borders and Wall came down. I also spent 3 years in Northern Italy (Aviano AB, 1994-1997) during the Bosnia crap. I speak a little German, Italian and Spanish but only conversational. I am now a safety professional that works as a Department of Energy Contractor. I live in Livermore, CA and am originally from Southern California. The company I work for manages the Nevada Test Site, now known as NNSS. This is the site that did the above and underground testing of nuclear weapons before the treaty in 1992. Now everything we do is sub critical. Non of what I am discussing is top secret and is widely available on-line. I love what I do and would gladly help any of you get a job with my company if you are qualified. I have been playing PR since it was created and remember playing BF2 with Melon before PR was as big as it is. I am sure he doesn't, but that's ok. I am 46 years old and have 5 kids (24, 22, 12, 9, 4). Two boys three Girls. I like this game because of the teaming up aspect and how diversified we are. There are many countries playing here and its nice to build friendships across the country. Lately, I have been getting pissed and voicing my concerns. Realize that this is not the norm. I generally have not had any issues, but lately it seems that without an admin newbies (for the most part) TK just to disrupt the game. For you admin that are young and immature I suggest to snap out of it and know your role. Your supposed to lead by example and not act like perverted immature humans. Those admin know who I am talking about when you read this. I have not had any issues with 95% of the admin, and have apologized the all but 1. I am human and get angry too, but I can come back after a cool off period and realize I am wrong. I am not going away, but if the TK and lack of admin does not improve I'll just find other things to do with my time. I will stay in touch and check in often. Otherwise, it has been great playing here and contributed this month as I felt VG has earned it. everyone should contribute every once in a while.

See you on-line,
Tom TFLOJ

Thanks for the intro! lol
I read about the lack of admins at times when you play before. But this is the first I've heard you mention IIRC issues with "5%" of the admins -- that there are individual admins who "act like perverted immature humans" is news to me, and you can always contact me privately if you do not wish to write things in public. I am not okay with admins misbehaving to the point of disruption you seem to be describing and I'd like to hear more about it.

Take care - have fun - see you around! And thank you for your service and for your donation to help keep the servers running!

What a hell of a introduction. !yes

I would like to work with you, on monday I apply to your company and appeal to you. OK? !lol No.
I am not qualified. !crying
But really, if anyone knows where I as a 53 years young private law enforcement officer be able to work in US of America, I would be very grateful. best in the warmer states. nevada, new mexico, california, or in the mountains, colorado or alaska. with 53 years unfortunately 15 years too late. I know. but now enough from me. !download
I am surprised. but you show also no adult behavior, when you still so pissed, !fuku so angry !angry with our younger friends. I am not surprised, when they are not so patient, no life experience, si claro. After all, we should. Tell not always that you will cut off, responsibility can still only take who shows also he?s loyal. And really, do not stir up the fear, (always a bad feeling) that you will go.
Dont be mad about me saying this but as a friend, I dare.

Wait and at the end everything turns into the best and we all will administrate the shit out of the server and are well regarded = VG = s. !medal

Thanks Rot and Semler, I appreciate your comments and am not angry. See you online!

Tom I have never met you before but thank you for the introduction, hope to see you in PR someday!

M8 we have played many games together, I'm shocked you don't remember me. Yes, see you in game.

to be honest i didnt read the whole intro lol but welcome and have fun

Sup bro thx for intro. If you see admins acting poorly tell us who so we can smack their peckers

Nice intro .. welcome to Veterans Gaming tfloj

Mate, why you didn´t mention this introduction in the game? I know that since a long time ago I don´t play PR but when I came back you wasn´t there.

So, if you for some reason see this, I just want to say that you have been a great master and a great friend and thanks to you I was part of this amazing PR family. All the thinks that I´ve learn under your command are helping me on Squad. It was an honor and I hope to see you on Squad or the german server of PR in deployment.

Thanks for all.

(Also look for me on Steam!)

(I´m not that good with this stuff so...)

VicAnd

TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMM!

WHERE.HAVE.YOU.BEEN.

Dude you disappeared from PR for so long without warning.

You do this again and we are done.

Great to have you back man :). Don't leave so suddenly again! Always a charm to have you as our squad medic. That's an impressive resume, I had no idea. It's awesome to see another serious player who cares for his team and knows the community.

See you in-game soon, and take care!