Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
=VG= Jaki

(not so) New guy

14 posts in this topic

Just wanted to say hi to all of you. I've been hanging out with you guys for 120+ hours now and I figured I should do a small introduction. Well, what can I say, I am 18 years old and I am a professional swimmer, or atleast I am trying to be one (hehe). I am pretty sure most of you have encountered me on the PR server, mostly in CAS or Trans squad but not on TS. Problem with that is that I have a cat, and she just LOVES to chew up my headset wiring which leaves me with with multiparted headset that is not functional anymore. I play a bunch of games but most of them are old school FPS. If you want to play something with me there is my steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/be_jaki/

See you on the battlefield,
Cheers! !pilot

Welcome to the site!

I used to have cats - you can keep buying $50+ headsets and hardware after the cat chews it, or you can buy (or make) sour apple or hot pepper spray and coat your wires - youtube is full of recipes. They never even try to bite them, they can smell it and avoid it.

You gotta fight - for your right - to par-tay!

Sup man, I've seen you around. Thanks for the intro and welcome! Blud

is it a headset look like this?

Have a good gaming

Maybe a wireless headset could be the answer.
Welcome and keep up the good piloting!

Thanks for the intro man, and welcome to the site. I too, need a headset, my turtle beaches broke :(. Hope to see ya on the battlefield!

Welcome to Veterans Gaming " be_jaki " .. Enjoy the friendship of VG gamers & Friends