Sign in to follow this  
=VG= Rotblut

Please allow me to introduce myself I'm a man of wealth and taste.

I've been around for a long, long year. Stole many a man's soul and faith

Brothers, Fellas, Kids and Grunt Boys (admins), I also feel the time has come, to say something about me old man.

With 52 years on age, I am not the usual PR Player, I know. But, I play Bf2 now for almost nine years and what can I say, I love the Game. !flamed

The most of my fingertips are on my keyboard, playing the AIX mod and a few other mods but I still come back to the roots.

As an former Soldier, I always remember that Comeradeship we had and thats the point of playing PR now.

About a Year ago, I got in touch with this BF2 mod but my ISP did not give me a good connection and I had to play with a ping arround 3-400.... some of you may remember. !gundown

What did I find?

Good teamplayers with respect. Like brothers in arms. It was like comming home to my Regiment. (no no, i am not sentimental at all)

The last weeks I played a lot, because of you guys. The server is well hosted and the admins are quick, openeyed and open minded.

Now the standalone brings a lot of new and also very young player. I really like to be some like an antetype / guide / compagnion and I feel that new players sometime just need a little help to find into this and be good teamplayer. !mental Some like it, some do not.

I hope you all dont mind.

Pleased to meet you. Hope you guess my name.
Ah, what's puzzling you. Is the nature of my game

BtW: as you all know I do like music very much, so maybe you like the little attachment.
!pirate

the_rolling_stones_-_sympathy_for_the_devil.mp3

Text Lyrics: http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/rollingstones/sympathyforthedevil.html

Thanks for the introduction! Great to meet you! I think ALL new players appreciate someone who is willing to give them help - this is not always an easy game.

I also enjoy the Comeradeship of this community more than the games themselves. See you around!
!cheers

**I also love that song, but that lyricsfreak site is terribly inaccurate. Changed your link (and words in post) to reflect correct lyrics.

Pleased to meet you! !hi

Played with you before, first I ever joined the VG COOP server I was in Zack's squad and you were there, you guys were talking in German at times too.

Rotblut playing with you is a pleasure man, having someone who understands what teamworks stands for and having eachother's backs in the game is great. You rock as a medic, best I've seen in PR.

Lovely person to play with !thx

As a person that is eager to join the Army, how is it? I know it varies from country to country but what's your general assesment of it if you don't mind me asking?

Welcome Rotblut!

And I always thought I was one of the older players at PR. But 52 !shok Man, you sound so young when online. !neo I always like having you in my squad, cause you're a solid teamplayer and knows more than only medic. See ya in tha battlefield!

Always brings a smile to my face when I see your name online or hear you giving medical attention to somebody in need. I enjoy our chats that we have in squad and out and I find it funny that I was just talking to somebody in real life about the Rolling Stones and how they're a great band and talking about to someone you knew that I interact with where people come from all over the world but we share similar experiences.

I must say i was very glad you got your internet fixed and I was worried and it was the first thing I asked when you pop back online.

As always, I will see you on the battlefield brother, make sure you leave some sympathy for the devil.

M823us

Hey man, I have seen you play on our server a lot and you seem like a really nice chill guy and obviously you have good taste in music. Thanks for the introduction, see ya on the battlefield!