Sign in to follow this  
sillymoose

SIllyMoose Intro and Salutations

Greetings fellow gunslingers. With new players comin into town since the update and the whole intro trend I thought I'd chime in too. Name's Chris and I'm 22 years old. My affinity for moose started early in high school and they've become my favorite ever since. I in fact, identify myself as a moose but nobody ever believes me.

I dusted off my BF: Vietnam disc over Christmas break and played it for a while until I got bored then switched over to BF: 2. I looked up mods for single player maps and came across PR played single player for quite some time. I was a little hesitant with anything multiplayer cuz I've seen how toxic people get over things like LoL or CoD and that really sours my jam. I like to win but I play games to have fun. Eventually I re-grew some balls and tried VG's co-op server and to my surprise found a lot of cool people. I now have wasted about 110 hours of my life here (+40 on another server). The regulars here that have been in the same squad with me know that I like to do my best to play the game but am also pretty chill at the same time. Yeah I fly trans from time to time. Yeah I play on a low spec laptop with an outdated Intel integrated graphics card with a two button mouse w/a simple mouse wheel. Yeah I crash sometimes. But you know what. All you people make PR worth it for me to stay.

Anyways that's my story. Good hunting and see you on the field!

Hey thanks for the introduction. I always appreciate a great medic and some great pilots in a coop server. Makes the game more fun

Hope to see you on the battlefield fellow gunslinger.