Sign in to follow this  
Cubtheman

Cubthemans Introduction

My Name is Angelo A.K.A Cub :| I've been playing on the VG Server for a long time I can't really tell, I would hop off and on from time to time on the server. It wasn't until this year I started being known in the VG PR Server. I'm interested a lot into Gaming ever since I was a lot younger and the fact I get to enjoy it with other people that share the same idea on Play style than many other people ~Cough~ "COD". Its been a great playing with VG for this Year and the main reason why I get on PR in the first place( Even I'm Constantly called a Kid and a Little girl v_______v). On PR I made a small group called CBIS (Combat Infantry squad) which is just a small group for me and my friends to identify each other and play together in a squad, nothing real serious but I plan on putting work into it in the near future :) Long story short Sushi is a Skrub, ZZANG Sucks, Lemur isn't FAZE|| Thanks guys hope on meeting you on the Battlefield *Pew Pew~BOOM~ Pew Pew*
!eatlead !pilot

If I'm a skrub, then that makes you the chieftain of the skrubs. Welcome to the forums, Chief.

**And please, for the last time, I said "There's a Shilka down there!" not "There's my people down there!"
Do I look like a MEC-ican from da streetz of Muttrah to you? :<