Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Whiskey-eleven

PR VG co-op server squad

8 posts in this topic

Hi guys! I recently played on your server, but I really enjoyed it! I liked the way how your administration is monitoring bf 2 pr server. After watching it a bit, I decided... Why not? I want to stay here! I wanna play here! Now I really want to know how can I get to the squad on pr server! Can you guys help me with it? Thank you anyways! C:

Hello Whiskey-Eleven! I saw you a couple of times on the server. !grin
A good start to get more in touch with the regulars is joining the teamspeak server (adress: 5.9.23.136) for off-topic post-game talk and helpful inter-sqaud communication as well as putting up with certain players personalities. It's usually fun!

"certain players"
Ouch Keed, you didn't have to call us out like that. We're a helpful, responsible and respectful bunch on teamspeak!
*debates and arguments over the background*

Whiskey, we give you a warm welcome. Enjoy your stay at VG, just make sure you abide by the server rules (or I'll make a sushi out of you, hehe, get it? No? okay...).
If some of our admins somehow aren't making you comfortable, feel free to let us know.
Like Keed said, our PR Teamspeak community is a bit... unorthodox, but they're all good people (except for a few skrubs every now and then). It's like a BBQ party over PR, but I'm still underage for the drinks (sadly). Haha. See you on the Battlefield!

*also please don't drink and fly in PR. I'll pull you over.

sup whiskey thanks for the love. Just hang out man get to know the clan members and see what happens. Blud