Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ToughHeartBoy

Apply for Admin at VG PR CO OP server

10 posts in this topic

Hello there, my in game player name is ToughHeartBoy. I have around 250 hours game play experience I knw its not really long I would continue play very long on your PR CO-OP server. I learn some few things from other admins as well {Lemur, Ben, Motown, Warrant and also from the VG admin} and would like to apply for admin whenever possible. Dealing with players issues in your PR CO-OP server. The VG members are really nice people and I really like to hang on with them whenever they online especially T.e.d.f, lupago and Gaz. PR is the best game I ever played. Thanks

I would vouch for him if i knew him a bit better but haven't been playing alot lately sorry, (but the times i've been online weeks ago, he was a very good player)
and I dont want to say that i dont want him as an admin but are there not enough admins already?
And again its just a question, not directed to you toughHeart.

yep I knw theres a lot of admin around lately but usually admins are offline when I was playing {Time Difference} so I'm thinking of watching the server when admins are sleeping or offline. Might be a good idea or not. I mean its ok if I don't get the admin position till I'm more experience in the game and rules of the server and thank you for reply! Cheers

If i can, as just a player ?
I seen this guy, followed him he shadowed and teamed me as an unknown.
Good team builder but think he likes a small team not a Grando, ops not assult and he does not lock his squad.
I have no problem with this.
Vlad (if you're not all ready) I would also like to nominate you as an admin for the PR server.
Blud... both, good, well standing players.
ciro

I am still kinda addicted to this server Ciro but because i have my finals (college) now, I cant play. second half of next week i should be back.

And about the nomination, I appriciate it very much and i've been thinking about it (quite alot actually even before you recomended me) and if other players think I would make a good admin and there is room for one more (after ToughHeartBoy) , i would gladly accept.
And I apologize for the grammer mistakes I probably made

LordVlad30

I have been playing with ToughHeartBoy the last month or so. He knows the server rules well and is a good team player.
And has been very helpful towards me during my first week as admin. Also i would like to thank all who replied so positively to my admin application.

250 hours of game play is admirable, but how your algorithm of thought and reasoning processes rate to the amount of game play you have achieved. What I'm trying to say is that I've have been playing PR since the better part of 8 years, since .8**, and it took me a better part of 4 years before I was considered for admin for USF and 3rdAIU servers when they were around. An admin not only have to demonstrate good teamwork and courtesy, they also have to show indifference which I've seen in the past from other admins is lack there of. It's my opinion that we should watch Tough's actions of character for awhile before stepping up the relationship with the server.