• Announcements

• =VG= SemlerPDX

VG Server Standard Maintenance & Updates - Thursday 0300 ZULU (Wednesday night for USA)   06/15/2018

All VG Game Servers including TS3 and Falcon BMS will be going down for standard maintenance and updates on Thursday June 21st at 0300 ZULU (which will be Wednesday evening in the USA).  Downtime is estimated to be 5 hours, but could be shorter (or longer) depending on a number of factors.  TS3 and Falcon BMS may be restored faster, and we may get these servers back online before moving on to other tasks.
Sign in to follow this  
=VG= STARK

Application for Admin at VG PR CO OP server.

HI Guys, my in game player name is STARK58. I have around 550 hours game play experience on your PR CO OP server. I still have lots to learn but would like to apply for admin if possible. I think the experience would be good for me. The community is great and i get a lot of enjoyment from the pr mod. Thanks

Stark is probably one of the most responsible players on the server, can't think of a single negative incident involving stark over the couple of years i've played. Always following the rules, a great team player and more mature then some current admins..