Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PolishMartyr

Polish Martyr Introduction and reasoning

13 posts in this topic

Hello guys. I came here with a goal in mind and I hope you can help me. I played with a few of you a while back when I was playing with LAMB clan so some of you might remember me but I highly doubt it. Right now I am with a clan called CustomCombatGaming or CCG for short. We have recently created a members only insurgency server. Now I am not here to take away members from your servers. That is the last thing I and the owners of CCG would like to do. We do not work that way. Instead we came here for your help. I did ask my brothers in the Naked Fanatics and they turned me to the LAMB who then told me it might be best to ask you at VG about insurgency. So if you at VG are willing to help us who should I talk to about the few issues we are having? If you do not wish to help us that is fine as well and I will not bother you again.

While not a part of VG, I'm sure that if you post any issues you are having that they or other forums members will be happy to help you.

Hello and welcome!
!hi
If we can help, we will try. I suppose we'll have the discussion in your other thread... Nice to meet you!

Hey man, I remember doing one or two lambs sessions with you mate:)

Gaz =VG= LAN_WROTE ...

Hey man, I remember doing one or two lambs sessions with you mate:)

Ah Hey man how you doing? Yeah I actually got a temp job so I had to stop playing for a while. When I got back it looked like LAMB went to Arma3 and I decided to go elsewhere for a while finally ending up with CCG who is mostly Day Z and Wasteland but have now been trying to go for the Insurgency and MSO scene.

Pigeon LAN_WROTE ...

If you guys get an MSO up and running give me a shout.

Actually, if CCG gets large enough we might ask if you guys care to do a PvP insurgency session or PvP MSO mission.