Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Iansolo

Hello guys :)

25 posts in this topic

i'm speedy a dutch guy and flying falconAF for about 2 years online, i also fly at the 1st vfw ,and i'm looking for more contacts and people to meet and fly with and last but not least to have some falconAF fun.i also saw some multiplayer vids on youtube off you guy's and thought ...: i'm going to fly overthere to.
i myzelf have some vids on youtube also :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=435ZbUfsKnw&feature=fvsr

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTwpRfoAl3M&feature=fvsr

that are only 2 of some more vids i have overthere.
so i'll see ya guy's up in the virtual sky'

greetings : speedy

welcome speedy :)
too bad i cant fly, so we most likely wont meet to fly some missions together, but i wish you much fun flying with the other members.

Welcome Aboard Speedy.

We fly AF and FF here, among several others, lol. FreeFalcon is the main one though. However, we have a 24/7 AF Server that you can connect to at: 217.146.93.114 (Balkans 2005) You can fly there anytime you like. It's also listed in Hyperlobby.

When you're ready/available to fly, just jump into your TS3 and hang out in the Channel where you're trying to get a flight going. Usually people will see you and join you. You can also join Channels where you see people and join in on them. Don't be shy we're always happy to have new people to fly with. What other games do you have, we play allot of stuff man !lol You should get some good flight time over here because we love our Sims.

See you soon man!

okay i'll be there this week ,and i only fly falconAF ,cause my laptop cant handle FF5 and OF. thats a graphic relatedproblem.i want to fly FF5 and OF to so i'll have to save some money for a new pc,until than its only AF.i fly with trackir and saitek x52 pro and the thrustmaster mfd's.thnx for the reactions,looking forward to fly with ya guy's.
see ya soon
greetings : speedy

Hello, my name is Jean-Philippe . It's french I know. I'm living in south West of france. I am 24. I work in a hotel to the front desl and I have been playing on PR via bf2 for more than 2 years. I just want to use my english I studied in Oxford so that's why I am here by the way. I played a lot of times on your server which is excellent. I can see a lot of serious guy moving in a squad. I discussed some time with admins on the game. Everybody were friendly. And I like this kind of mod which is the most realistic in the world from my point of view. I have just searched a kind of maturity and I have found Veterans Gaming coop. My average time per week is around 5 hours if I am free...
Otherwise It's a pleasure to meet each other on this server.
You could recognize me under my nickname Iansolo.

May the force be with you ! :)

Thanks. I'll bring myMillenium Falcon tonight :P

See you in Game

Hey Solo. I think I seen you in game sometime. You probably hear on my PR Mumble because I chat too much but hey when the AT's out of ammo I give.

Hey bro, welcome to the community!

hvr1 LAN_WROTE ...

Hey Solo. I think I seen you in game sometime. You probably hear on my PR Mumble because I chat too much but hey when the AT's out of ammo I give.

Hey that's right. It was a long time ago.

Bon soir Monsieur JP and welcome to the site!

Hi IanSolo, see you in the game some time!

cheers,

Sledge

First I would like to thank you all.
I have currently some problems in the system because my laptop can't support PR v1.0 now. I'm waiting a new pc in 2014.
I keep in touch with you when I come back in game.

Bienvenue "Iansolo" .. aux anciens combattants jeu
profiter du plaisir et de l'amiti? des membres et des joueurs ..
dans l'espoir de discuter avec vous sur VG-TS parfois ..
Cheers "Iansolo" .. pour faire VG votre maison de jeu