Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Eptic

How we all doing?

17 posts in this topic

Hey guys.

My name's Pat and I am a player of Project Reality :) I enjoy making new friends and having fun.

Hope to see you guys on the server :)

Welcome to the community :D

He Eptic, Cu on the Coop server some time!

So guys, I finalyl updated my PR, and got the server open, but i might wait untill PR have fixed the lag/perfermance issues, as i hate it when stuff keeps lagging haha, my main issue was how when I zoom in, it goes in, out, then back in :P

The lag that you are experiencing is caused by high ping. The server was moved to europe for the time being, but will hopefully go back to the states soon.

Aaah, that explains why my ping is so low the last few days. approx 25. In my experience it is really fast, so Im very happy that it's in europe now. Thank you

so hard to find a central location with such an international community - we try our best to make it possible for people from Australia to Russia to have playable connections to our servers. Special thanks to Poff, Melon, and all the others working to get the new PR 1.0 VG COOP Server up and running! I can't wait till I get up and running again myself! See you all around!
!fans

Well I hope it does get fixed :/ I have 500+ ping, which everyone on earth should know is unplayable haha. (used to have 150-210 ping)

Welcome kiwi " Eptic" ... your not alone here at VG ..
I myself are from the land of the long white cloud ... CHCH
your so very welcome .. nice to see a brother from NZ on VG
have fun and enjoy the friendship of members and players ..
" Cheer,s Eptic " ..