Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GDawg

OMFG!!!!!!!!! I did not know flight sim servers existed till now......am i dreaming or what?

7 posts in this topic

OKAY ok, im a little excited about finding this gaming community and first off say hello and thank you to those who made and still continue to make this site and servers possible! Next off, i want to fly with other ppl, ive done a little research and seen theres F4 BMS which seems to be the most popular? F4 AF balkans 2010 and i just came accross something about falcon 5. Anyways i will be trying to find out information on connecting to these servers asap......i just taught myself in a day how to take off from ramp start and land the jet in the training missions. i am also somewhat familar with the radar and its modes/submodes but still much too learn! Cant wait! Hope to see you guys outside in the sky! Cheers! :D

Welcome.. join teamspeak ts3.veterans-gaming.com and in the BMS 4 channel descriptions you will find all the info you need.

Awesome man! Thank you very much, hope i can figure this out sooner then later! lol :D

lol !rockon

BMS 5 is out too, you're just in time. Welcome aboard.

Blud

Welcome GDawg! Have fun while flying with veterans-gaming :)