Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JvLeger

Hello :)

24 posts in this topic

My name is Jason Leger. I'm a 28 yr disabled military veteran. I google'd for other vets and I came across this website. I play War Z, League of Legends and a few other games. My gaming computer that I was using finally went out on me so until I come up with the money for a new one I'll just be hanging out. :)

Welcome around bro, Nice to see you:)

Welcome Aboard! Glad you found us. Hopefully you can get your pc working and get in on some gaming! Look forward to meeting you in TS3, laterz. Blud

Welcome to the community :D

Ty :) I'm on TS now under the name Jason. :)

Welcome to =VG= hope you can get your system back up and running.

Is WarZ any good? I've only heard bad things about it

War Z is fun when they get rid of the hackers. Its a fun survival game and when you play it with a few people it gets intense. I tend to stay to the smaller populated servers for a less chance to get hacked.

Welcome to =VG=! I honestly didn't think anyone played War Z. Have you ever tried Dayz? The Arma 2 mod that War Z ripped pretty much everything off of.

Ive seen people play it but I havent played it myself. The computer I had wouldnt run it too old. Trying to get a new one now that I can play any game that I throw at it. :D

Welcome to the site JvLeger if you see us on ts jump on say hello and thanks for your service

greetings to you JvLeger, i'm glad you came across the site and decided to join our community, i welcome you aboard with open arms hehe.

hope to see you around some time, maybe be lucky enough to get a game in with you, in the future of course.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. :D Hopefully soon ill come across some money or some thing so I can get a new computer and play with you guys.

Welcome to the site and servers! C ya around!
!cheers

" Welcome to our gaming home " ... don't be shy