• Announcements

• =VG= SemlerPDX

VG Server Standard Maintenance & Updates - Thursday 0300 ZULU (Wednesday night for USA)   06/15/2018

All VG Game Servers including TS3 and Falcon BMS will be going down for standard maintenance and updates on Thursday June 21st at 0300 ZULU (which will be Wednesday evening in the USA).  Downtime is estimated to be 5 hours, but could be shorter (or longer) depending on a number of factors.  TS3 and Falcon BMS may be restored faster, and we may get these servers back online before moving on to other tasks.
Sign in to follow this  
y-shin

Hello

I've been playing for several months on your PR Coop server and I really enjoy playing, so this time I registered for this forum.

My first language is not English (it's Japanese) and I'm trying to make myself understood in English, speaking in Mumble and VOIP... I may ask you to say again because I'm not good at hearing words through VOIP, forgive me when it happened XD

(I'm connecting from the U.S. though, so my ping is pretty low)

Nice to meet you guys!

Welcome to the site! No worries on english - it's gotta be hard when people talk too fast and words run together, just watch Red Neck Comedy Tour, and stuff - yontagettabeer haha (you want to get a beer?)
!cheers
See you around!