Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ZSPmarshel

Hello guys im new around here and just wanted to say hi

13 posts in this topic

Hello guys my name is Marshel and I love to play Project reality, Arma and much more I am 16 I know you guys have had bad experiences in the past and I am telling you now that if you let me in the clan you will not have a bad experience with me I am able to follow orders and anything a superior I have lead a platoon and a owend a clan of my own like yours I realy like to play on your guys PR Co-op server and love to fly Helicopter I am from Canada I live in ontario and am ready to follow orders in this clan if i get accepted

also, it is just one of those things that requires a bit of time to be considered to join the =VG= family, i was here for a year before i became part of the ranks. i'm not saying that to put you off, i'm just giving you an indication of the quality of person we seek. just give it time and see what happens eh?

Welcome man, i highly recommend you join any events, so that you get to know people :)

Welcome!

You're going to want to spend some time in teamspeak getting to know people before you are considered for member.

See you around!