Sign in to follow this  
3instein

My brain is so fried.

Hi guys,
My name is Michael (Mick) AKA 3instein.
I had got Arma3 last week and had been messing around getting into the swing of things again and decided it would be better to try and get some decent folk to play it with.

I trawled through the squad pages over at the Bis forums and after looking at many and trying to decide what one to try I came across your website and decided to register.

What's this? It says I'm already a member here? WTF?
Turns out I joined here back in Sept 2011.I didn't have a scooby.
Ah well may not be so bad,meaning if I thought you were the ones to join back in 2011 and again in 2013 you must be doing something right eh?

So keep up the awesome looking website and videos as that is what sways a decision,watching and listening to how the team operate.

So all is well I hope and just really wanted to say thanks for putting up with an old fart like myself,but be warned as on the battlefield I may forget what side I'm on and maybe shoot you in the face for no apparent reason,so if that happens don't worry as it's only me.

I played with some of you yesterday and I had a blast,it is obviously a lot better with real team members,even though the AI don't mind much if I forget and shoot them by accident.

So all in all I hope you break me in gently and don't mind my accent to much, (Scottish) I will try and keep it slow and proper for you Yanks out there. :)
Thanks for having me,
Mick.

thanks for coming along 3instein, good to have some feedback and to know our work does not go un-noticed, so on behalf of veterans-gaming thank you for the kind words.

look forward to seeing you on the battlefield again, always a pleasure to have more guys onboard. though don't shoot me in the face.

Now thats a professional Introduction, Quite shocking its from a scotsman eh? :)

Welcome around mate, Yesterday was great fun..

Wow! welcome! !cheers

PS. We got Russians, Welsh, Australian, Spanish, and Swiss in the ''inside circle'' already so don't worry about your accent, It will probably beat mine (Finnish) !crazy

I hope all the fun time in the world while playing with us and maybe we will see later on!

Scotland!

Our numbers have doubled (from 1 to 2)! Don't worry, hopefully they'll have gotten used to my accent so you shouldn't have a problem. Unless of course, you throw in some Scottish slang as a curve ball, of sorts.

Hope you stick around, this could be interesting.