Sign in to follow this  
Fighter1407

Fighter193 Reporting back.

Hey Guys!
How have you been?! It's been a LONG TIME since I've been on this site, but god damn this bring back a lot of god memories!

A lot of things have been going on since I talked to you guys last time, but I recently started to play PR again and i couldn't avoid stopping by again.
I finally got some time to play this game again and I would love to be a part of your Clan again. Hopefully some of you guys remember me from the old times.

Anyway, For most of you people that don't know me. I'm from Norway, but currently lives in the US. I've been playing this MOD since 2009-(2010)? but I took a long year break because of school and stuffs.

I spent most of my PR time as a member and Admin on your Coop server, but I went ghost which I regret A A LOT.

I'm looking forward to play with you guys and hopefully we will all make a good team against the fearful bots!

Sup, bro! Welcome back! PR has gotten a sweet update, and it's 1.0 is coming soon! We've also got a few other BF2 Mod servers up - Forgotten Hope 2 and Eve of Destruction 2, both deceptively fun! Just this last Friday, us Armaholics here were sitting in a channel kinda grumbling about the old-school graphics, but when we got into game, found ourselves having a blast for HOURS! haha!
!2cool
See you around!

I still remember you, also remember you coming back before but you had broken your leg at a soccer match and then came home to find your computer stolen. Good to hear you got your feet back on the ground and everything seems up.

dman248 LAN_WROTE ...

I still remember you, also remember you coming back before but you had broken your leg at a soccer match and then came home to find your computer stolen. Good to hear you got your feet back on the ground and everything seems up.

Yeah, pretty much the worst day of my life. Devastated after that day. lol!

But thanks man!

BLuDKLoT =VG= LAN_WROTE ...

Sup Fighter, welcome back. Hope things are better for you. See you in the servers.

Are you in the military now?

Hey Blud! Thanks, Things are much better now! Enjoying life!

NAah, I was supposed to go in last summer, but I were already admitted to a University in USA by that time, so they let me study abroad for one year.

I'm going back to serve His Majesty Kings Guard (HMKG) Summer 2013. Based on my physical and psychological test results from the last summer I'm in good enough shape to apply for the FSK in Norway, but I'm not really sure if I want that. To begin with it's all about HMKG from next summer and out.