Sign in to follow this  
paxil

HELLO FORM KUWAIT

HI VG,

I am paxil i live in Salem Oregon and have played with a few of you guys on bf2 before going to Kuwait .
I am now 60 days short of having my boots back state side .I will be looking to join u guys when i get home i cant wait to bf3 with some awesome players IF some one could point me in the signup area that would be great.IF i don't respond right way that means i am on a mission and soon as i get back from my mission i will jump on if this crappy internet here will let me on lol Thank you for your time !gundown

Welcome back, bro! Have fun with BF3 and get Arma 2 Combined Operations at some point, too! You'll appreciate the awesomeness that is the Advanced Combat Environment (ACE) and Advanced Combat Radio Environment (ACRE) mods - and the tons of real world weapons systems with realistic ballistics and such. !2cool
Good to have you back - see you around!!

[PS - I saw you in the TS3 logs, and added you to the "verified" list. We have a few stops in place to keep the thing from getting flooded with lunatics and the likes. C ya next time!]